Botox isn’t for everyone! Especially if you’re needle-phobic (like me) or you have a fear of “face freeze” or being injected with botulism. Luckily, for people like you and me, there are Botox alternative non-invasive anti aging skin care products popping up all over the place. Even though there is nothing quite as instantaneous as Botox injections, these anti aging wrinkle reducing skin care products offer effective results and without the pain!
Here are (5) of the Most Popular Botox Alternatives on the Market:
- STRIVECTIN SD – This is the product that started the whole “Better than Botox” craze. Originally sold as a stretch mark reducer cream – consumers of the product quickly discovered that by using it on the face it helped to even out skin tone and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Strivectin SD turned out to be an anti aging break through phenomenon. The makers of Strivectin, Klein-Becker then reinvented the product as a “Botox Alternative.” This anti aging classic consistently get high ratings and positive reviews. Since Strivectin SD contains peppermint oil, people who are sensitive to using aromatherapy oils in the orbital eye area, may want to opt for the NEW Strivectin SD aromatic-free eye cream. Strivectin SD comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- JOEY NEW YORK Line Up – Touted as BOTOX IN A BOTTLE, this gel formula fills-in and plumps-up fine lines and wrinkles on the face, eye area, and neck while tightening the skin as it drys. While “Line Up” is a temporary skin tightener to be worn alone or under makeup, it lasts all day until it is washed off. This natural gel formula contains a nourishing rich collagen mixture that actually rebuilds the thickness of older skin. NOTE: Use very sparingly, a little bit goes a long way!
- iQ COSMETICS Life Without Wrinkles Intensive Wrinkle DeCrease Day Cream SPF 25 – This intensive anti aging, anti wrinkle cream provides UVA/UVB protection while dramatically smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles by up to 45%. The keynote ingredient Matrixyl 3000 along with concentrated amounts of powerful antioxidants whisk away skin dulling particles to improve the texture while revealing younger healthier skin.
- DR. BRANDT’S Crease Release – This is one of Dr. Brandt’s most popular items and a celebrity favorite! This anti wrinkle cream contains GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) a patented anti aging breakthrough that releases the skins own muscle relaxers to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It’s found to be especially effective around the eyes, mouth, and between the eyes. “Crease Release” is quite expensive, but has gotten rave reviews on beauty sites and in forums.
- JANSON BECKETT AlphaDerma CE – This exceptional anti aging formula can be used on both the face and body. AlphaDerma CE is loaded with powerful antioxidants and anti aging ingredients like alpha lipoic acid, Vit-C, DMAE and amino acids that boost collagen and elastin production, and help to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and scars. This multi-tasking formula is shown to lift and tighten loose and sagging skin on the face as well as the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen. And when you purchase AlphaDerma CE you will receive a FREE full size Janson Beckett Vitamin C & C Facial Serum ($45 Value).
If you’re confused as to which Botox Alternative skin care products to try… I would probably opt for the iQ COSMETICS Life Without Wrinkles Cream for it’s strong customer feedback and great price (or) the JANSON BECKETT AlphaDerma CE because this product consistently gets glowing reviews, plus you get the Free bottle of the Facial Serum!
NOTE: Botox Alternative skin care products are also very effective for you die-hard Botox fanatics, for extending the effects of your Botox treatments!